Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sugar Hill, no, still not the review yet.

OKAY, maybe I'm just like, hyper or something because thinking about it, it's really not as bad as most of the movies I sit through without making comments, but I found the name of the movie. The ladies last name is Hill, her dead boyfriend allegedly walked up to her the day they met and said "What's your name?" and she said "Diana Hill" and he said, "Well from now on, I'm gonna call you Sugar, miss Sugar Hill." No, no I'm not kidding. I can't believe I have to watch the rest of this, I'm only like 10 minutes in and it's already terrible.
OMG



So, I know I'm supposed to get like a t-shirt and a trophy, but the real question is, will my wonderful sponsors also pay for the therapy I will need by the end of this year? Seriously, it's becoming a concern

No comments:

Post a Comment