Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sneak Peek: Sugar Hill

Wow, so I am just finding time to watch it, I'll be back with a full review soon but let me tell you what I've seen so far..... There was an African tribal dance that I think they stole right out of Gory Gory Hallelujah and then it ended and it was like, some sort of show for a bar or a night club or who even knows what the hell it is. And I hope the movie explains it's name, (still has time) because so far the only "sugar" that's been mentioned is the main character's girlfriend. Yeah, that's like his pet name for her, "It's gonna be all right sugar" Seriously? Okay, I just thought I would give you a quick update on that and tell you I'll be back in an hour and a half ( promising movie length, don't you think?) I'll be back......Sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment