Thursday, September 23, 2010

Movie Review: C.H.U.D


I believe that stands for cannibalistic human underground dwellers, but I could be wrong about it. This one was..... well it was terrible, but unlike some of them (meaning unlike Poultrygeist or skeleton key 2) it was an enjoyable kind of bad, sort of like Evil Dead 2.

The beginning, well it was like the epitome of bad movie intros, and it you don't believe me..... please click here. Seriously.

That's all I have for right now, when I get the chance I will be back to you with my Sugar Hill review, I have a bit of other stuff to do first but I'll come back, sign on netflix, watch it, and you will be the first to know how terrible it is.

1 comment:

  1. Why is she walking in the middle of the street? Why is she walking her dog that late? Why is she walking her dog in the middle of the street that late? D:

    That's one terrible intro.

    ReplyDelete