Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review: The Reanimator


Okay, this one was actually pretty amusing. I mean, it was bad, yeah but still, I mean it told a story. Medical research gone too far, I liked it. Was it good, no? Would I recommend it? No. Is it better than Zombies Gone Wild? Yeah, it is. You also have to give it credit for even being made by the same guy who invented Cthulhu. *crickets* What, I can be into other creature features, they don't all have to be zombies. Seriously though, H.P. Lovecraft was a genius..... this was not however his best work.

That's it for the day, check back tomorrow. What I'm going to try and do until I'm caught up is match up, every review of a movie I'm watching with a make up review I wrote down when I didn't have internet. Sound good? Well that's too bad it's how I'm doing it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. CTHULHU DANCE PARTY! Oh, H.P. Lovecraft...you wacky, wacky man...

    I like the dynamic font on the cover of this movie. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I thought it was especially effective. So on a love craft scale I say this falls squarely between Cthulhu and Tomb...... yeah. That's what I would have to go with.

    ReplyDelete